Sunday, June 15, 2008

Well, I've Taken the Plunge!.....

Hello loved ones! I am joining the space age and have decided to start a blog page. This idea was inspired by my wonderful nieces, Brenda and Jenny, who both have one. It has been such fun to keep up with the day-to-day happenings that they post on their blogs, and the pictures they add REALLY make it fun! My girls, Rachel and Katie, are already laughing, I know, and thinking to themselves, "Oh, Mom" - but I know they will think it's fun to keep up with each other this way, too. And my sister, Carol, loves the idea, because living in Portland, she loves to see what's happening in the family and this is a good way to do it. We're encouraging her to start her own page! Well, the challenge now will be to keep up with the blogging, so we'll see how it goes.

I can't leave this first post without adding some pictures from a very exciting day for our family that happened on May 31st - Rachel and Dave GOT MARRIED! What a wonderful wedding it was - and the reception and afterparty, too! The whole family seemed to enjoy it, and I thought a few pictures would be in order.....









6 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Aunt Jean I am so proud of you for starting a Blog! You are so with it! This will be fun:)

Carol Sue said...

Way to go Sis....looks good, I hope these Celtics win....a see-saw game

Jenny said...

Yeah Aunt Jean!! I am so excited you decided to take the plunge and be a blogger like us girls :) Good luck! So far you're off to a great start.

Unknown said...

Wow Mom - I'm very impressed. I am not dedicated enough to keep up wiht a blog on a daily basis. I give you, Brenda and Jenny a lot of credit to take the time to do this so often! I like to come online and read what has been going on in everyone's life :)

The Hambergulars said...

Yes, I DO Rock - Thanks, Rachie!

Carol Sue said...

Jean and all....check out Jenny's blog....she has Jean and my blogs on her site so you can click on each site with one easy step. Way to go Jenny. Thanks