Monday, June 16, 2008

This Is Fun!

I've been having fun setting up my blog to look just the way I want it (that's what lunch hours are for, right)? I'm pretty proud of myself because today I found out how to link Brenda and Jenny's blogs to my page, too. Oh, yeah, baby!

I'm happy to report that the honeymooners have safely returned home from their wonderful trip to Spain, while Katie Kat has also returned to Chicago from her business/fun trip to Orlando (I still need to hear more about both trips)! Rachel has posted about 40 pictures to Shutterfly.com at the following link:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0EaMmrZyzYsWEQ&emid=sharview&linkid=link2

Scott and I had a nice, quiet weekend. Enjoyed the family breakfast at "Remember When Cafe" and also seeing B/K and J/J/M/K at church yesterday morning. Dad was right in his element holding little Kelsey and Macey, as usual, charmed everyone she met. The Tigers cooperated and won all their games over the weekend, so that was nice, too. We are enjoying having little Ally at our house and she had fun being outdoors for a lot of the weekend. We also went to the farmer's market on Saturday, and bought lots of fresh produce. I think we'll go strawberry picking one evening this week. Don't need to make jam this year, but fresh strawberries from Michigan are unbeatable during June, and I always like to have several quarts on hand for eating. The kids will be home this weekend for Katie Hall's wedding, so we'll pick extra for them. Can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

Carol Sue said...

way to go Jean....great blog and way to stay up on the action

Carol Sue said...

Can you do something so people don't have to be invited to your site????