Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well, Fresh Coats came up just a bit short tonight (lost by around 8-10 points), but a very good game and fun to watch. Bren, grandpa and I were there to cheer them on. Jeff, too, because he plays in a different division and wasn't playing tonight. Jim and Rachel were with her dad and family because it was his birthday. I get such a kick out of dad. I thought he might want to sit on the bottom bleacher so as not to have to maneuver moving up a few rows, what with his cane and all, but he was ahead of me and made it up several rows before I could say "boo." No grass grows under his feet, especially when he means business, and wants to watch his grandsons play from a good vantage point. Was delighted to hear from Bren that Macey did so much better today, and I was surprised to get my bakeware back already, as the troops had eaten the casserole and jello I made, had washed up those pans and delivered them likety-split before I could blink twice. Talk about not letting any grass grow under your feet. Well, I'm sure Brenda will have much more about Macey in her blog this evening, so will close with a picture of the delightful Ms. Hollenkamp as she watched the game tonight (with the handsome Jeff in the background). Also a pic of their grandpa enjoying the action. (By the way, nice going again today, Tigers!)

I almost forgot something very important! Rachel heard from the wedding photographer today that their pictures are ready! So, stay tuned for how to access - they will be getting all the pictures on disk, but we're not sure yet if they will also be posted on the Kelly Sweet webpage. We'll let you know - I can't WAIT to see them!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

yes, Mace felt a LOT better today! Glad to have Bren around most of the day. You sure have been on top of this blogging thing. I was excited to see a picture of the game tonight, hopefully we'll get to one sometime in the near future.

Carol Sue said...

So GLAD Jean and also Rachel's email about what went on today. Glad that Macey is feeling a bit better, can't wait for Brenda's blog for today. Glad that Dad got to the Fresh Coats game. Jeff's hair is growing back FAST.
Really can't wait to see the wedding pictures from Kelly Sweet and hope we get an access code soon!!!

Carol Sue said...

Update your blog please!!!!
:)