Monday, June 23, 2008

Couldn't Resist Adding Another Post - Two in One Day - Wow!



I have a fun picture to share with you. When the kids were home over the weekend, we celebrated "It's All About Scott Day" on Sunday (their idea) as a way to celebrate both Father's Day and Scott's birthday (they'll be in Chicago on his actual birthday, July 1). So, they found several really funny cards, and I've scanned this one because it's such a riot. Inside it says "We don't dress up for just anybody on their birthday! - and here's the best part - it's signed "Happy Birthday from the Nykerk Clan." Too funny.

I'm also attaching Scott's painting of Wrigley Field. If you look closely, you'll spot Dave, Rachel, Katie and Ally! (I think if you click on it, you can make it bigger.)



3 comments:

Carol Sue said...

WOW is right....I did not have a clue what you wer talking about in an earlier post that said the best thing about the painting was that the kids were in the photo....you must have edited the post cuz I don't see that comment there now, but I doubt if I was dreaming...
Now I see the picture of Wrigley Field and of course I see Dave, Rachel, Katie and Allie girl right by the newspapers and T-shirt stands. Now how cool is that?
I LOVE IT. Had not seen this picture before, only heard about it.
GO SCOTT

Carol Sue said...

How was the baseball game tonight

Brenda Lee said...

This is a really cool picture!