Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wedding Pictures Ready for Viewing + Go Tigers!


Well, I have to say, the boys in orange and blue have really been "stepping up to the plate" (get it?) lately! It's fun to watch the Tigers again. You know me, (and Brenda) - we never stop watching, but it's a lot more fun this way. With a little cooperation from the Cubs this weekend, we could be just three games back by the end of the weekend! Scott and I will be going to a game on July 12. Can't wait!
I plan on booking the cottage for our family trip this week - so far, it looks like most of us will at least be able to make it for a couple of days, with some of us staying for all 4 nights. The dates will be October 1-5 (Wed-Sun - leaving on Sunday, that is), so four nights. I'll try to add some links to my blog soon of places that I think are fun to visit while we're up there. Those of us who choose to go earlier may want to visit a few of them! If you want to visit the website of the cottage, it's below:
Rachel and Dave have received disks of their professionally-done wedding pictures (and they are gorgeous)! They are available to view online at http://www.kellysweet.com/, "client proofs", "rachel and david", login: racheldavid, password: 053108. Just remember, don't waste your money by ordering via the website as Dave and Rachel own all the pictures and have jpg's of them that you can print out. They are all beautiful, but I think my favorites are the "portrait" pictures - there are some absolutely darling ones of the two of them with Macey in that batch, a couple of the bride and her maid of honor, otherwise known as the two most beautiful young women on the planet, in my book (oh, mom!) and some gorgeous ones of Rachel and Dave at Dimnent. (Also, when you click on the website, if you click "Gallery" a slide show runs that has 4-5 pictures - all are on the first couple of pages - from their wedding that are stunning!) Can you tell that I'm pleased with the pictures?

2 comments:

Carol Sue said...

TOP FLIGHT;OUT OF SITE....I LOVE THE WEDDING PICTURES. I have looked at all of them about 10 times now. Love em all. The ones Jean mentions about Macey/Dave/Rachel are adorable, but that Bride and Maid of honor take the cake. BEAUTIFUL.
I also really like the one of Jenny and Brenda cheering Macey down the aisle in the ceremony file.
Another GREAT win for the TIgers...a bit of a scare in the 9th

Anonymous said...

People should read this.