Thursday, July 10, 2008

This Website Made Me Laugh Out Loud


I was looking online today at a website about a craft show in Chicago, called "The Renegade Handmade Craft Fair" - it's taking place right around the corner from Dave & Rachel's condo, on Sept. 13 & 14. Sounds like fun.


Anyway, while reading their website, I came across this company from Chicago that makes handmade items - it's called "Mr. Pickles." The name intrigued me. I visited the website. I proceeded to almost die laughing. It's probably my warped sense of humor, but I thought the descriptions of their "friends" (click on the "Friends" tab) were hilarious. We can all use a good laugh, right?


Oh, and by the way, I WASN'T laughing after that Tiger's loss, after being ahead 6-2 for most of the game. Ahhhhhhhhh, wha' happened? (Carol, I think they actually sent "Jethro Bodine" back to the minors..)

4 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Keith and I just finished watching the Tiger game that I had recorded this afternoon. I thought for SURE they were going to win after they were up 6-2. Todd Jones sucks.
(I'm still excited for saturday!)

Carol Sue said...

Great weblinks that you added on your blog today. I am glad that Jethro Bodine was sent back to the farm, maybe they need to send Todd Jones to pasture too

Rachel Nykerk said...

You do have a warped sense of humor but so do the rest of us ! I loved it. Did you read about the weddings ? Too funny !

Unknown said...

This is such a strange site, but it is funny! Leave it to you to find it (not surprising). Hope you have fun at the Tigers game today! The cubs game was fun yesterday, they won! It was perfect weather, too :)