Thursday, July 10, 2008

How CUTE Is This?


So enjoyed seeing all of the pictures from Bren and Jen's trip to Colon, but was not as happy when I read sister Carol's blog about her physical problems, as I feel so bad for her! She is an inspiration to me, how she carries on with a good sense of humor even when she's so tired and achy all the time. Let's hope these meds she is now on can offer some relief, especially helping her to sleep better at night - because as we know, when you can't sleep, it throws everything completely off kilter in and of itself.

On a brighter note, back on the 4th of July, Katie sent me this adorable picture of Ally. What a life that dog has. How cute! I just had a memory blast from the past: I remember when the girls (and I think Brenda and Jenny did this, too), at least I know my girls did (especially Katie) - they used to call our dogs "precious gems." Anyway, she sent the pic to my cell phone, and for the fun of it, I decided to try to send it to my computer (from my phone), so that I could post it on my blog. Well, don't you know, it went through! I was pretty proud of myself.

It's been a long day, but wanted to post the pic and say hi to all my loved ones. I hope tomorrow is a very good day for all! Extra hugs to Carol....

5 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Ah! I remember "Precious Gems". Scruffy was ours :) Super cute picture of Ally in the pool. Now I really want to get one for Dolly.
GO TIGERS!

Carol Sue said...

I don't remember the precious gems term...how funny. They should send this picture of Ally to the calendar competition, as it is darling. I am sure Dolly would love a pool too. Is "Scruffy" the dog that bit you on the face Brenda?...or was that Jen...someone got bit.
Anyhow, thanks for your kind words Jean, I am off to have my Dexa scan done. Let's hope Jethro Bodine does not pitch on Sat when you are at the game

Carol Sue said...

PS...
KUDO's for getting the picture from your phone to your blog. "Top Flight"

Brenda Lee said...

MURPHY bit me in my face

Unknown said...

I still call Ally precious gem. I have so many names for her, though. Baby girl, pretty pretty princess, pumpkin head, clal, etc. Hopefully we'll take her to the dog beach in chicago in the near future - that's always fun :)