Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ta Da!


Now Announcing! (drum roll, please) Scott and Jean's new and improved Etsy site! Yes, we were inspired by my sister Carol, who at last count had sold 18 items on her shop - way to go!), to post some of our stuff on our site again as well. We originally opened up an Etsy site like two years ago, but only posted a few items and then more or less gave it up.


However, we've decided to try again. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try"....you get the idea.


If you 'd like to check it out, go here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=73278


Also, about Friday morning - Rachel N., so wish you could join us for breakfast! Bren/Jen, we'll give you a call on Bren's cell phone (I'll bet we'll run into you somewhere, too!) sometime after 8:00am.


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

2 comments:

Carol Sue said...

Way to go Jean...I was so excited about your shop I almost spilled the beans in my blog yesterday.....I keep going to your shop and it looks great, you will get your first sale within the next 24 hours, I am sure of it

Brenda Lee said...

I see you had your first sale today. Congrats! :)