Monday, October 6, 2008

A Good Time Was Had By All....



Well, we did it! Our trip up north was a success, and I think everyone had a good time. Hopefully dad enjoyed it too, although I'm sure it will take a few days for him to recover! He may need some extra sleep for awhile. I have to give him credit - he even tried going out on the pontoon boat on a chilly day. What a trooper!

Rachel and Katie have just left to go back to Chicago. I'm so glad they were able to come, too. I'm posting a few of my pictures here, and the rest I've posted to Snapfish.com (shamberg@charter.net, password: nellie, to access).

Thanks everyone, for making our family trip a success - it meant a lot that so many of you made the trip, and I know it meant a lot to dad.

By the way, our last crafting time will be Thursday evening at my house. Come one, come all!

No comments: