Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

And, taking my cue from Brenda, below are 25 Random Things About Me.....

This was fun. I tried not to think about it too much - it's funny the things that came into my head....


  1. My favorite font is "Franklin Gothic Book"

  2. I would love to fly in a hot air balloon

  3. I plan on going to Tuscany within the next five years

  4. I wore braces on my teeth a few years ago

  5. I once dated a man who drove a hearse (for fun – it’s not like he worked at a mortuary or anything)

  6. When I was in high school I worked as a "pinkie" at Holland Hospital

  7. I once took a walk around the Haworth pond with Ernie Harwell

  8. I used to be able to ice skate

  9. I was a member of the West Ottawa Vocalaires

  10. I just ordered the soundtrack from the movie "The Man in the Iron Mask"

  11. I adore vintage childrens’ books

  12. I have a bunion the size of Texas

  13. Sometimes I cry in church when the choir sings certain songs that remind me of my mother

  14. I’ve always wanted to go up in outer space

  15. I have the most wonderful children in the whole wide world – no, really!

  16. I usually stay up past midnight

  17. I’m completely annoyed when people don’t use their turn signals

  18. I laugh hysterically every time I watch Seinfeld

  19. My husband and I once carved our initials in a tree near Beulah

  20. I love the taste of lemons so much that I’m growing my own lemon tree

  21. To me, heaven is watching a Tiger’s game

  22. I’m happiest at home

  23. I got fired from my first job

  24. I love the smell of new books and rubber dolls

  25. I have a scar on my kneecap that looks like a smile

4 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

great job Aunt Jean! I didn't know many of those things. It took me a while to make my list. I'm sure we could all make lists of 100s of random things about ourselves if we thought about it long enough.

Jenny said...

fun list aunt jean! I also learned some new fun things about you :)

Carol Sue said...

Good one Jean. I knew some of those things, but not all....like carving your initials in a tree in Beluah.
I know all about that scar on your knee....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"i think I fell......"""""

VandenBerg Family said...

Wow...you came up with some neat things. I had to think a good part of the day to come up with my list.