Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pictures of Baby Schwartz - Already!

Rachel is between 18-19 weeks pregnant right now.  Time is going pretty fast, although I can't wait to meet my new grandchild in person!  One thing that's kind of neat is that Rachel is participating in a pregnancy study that Northwestern Hospital (I think?) is sponsoring.  That's the hospital where the baby will be born.  Anyway, one of the things that they offered her was a 3-D ultrasound!  (She will also be able to get another one at 28 weeks.)  She will also get her regular ultrasound(s) at her doctor's office, but what's nice about these 3-D ones, as I'm sure you'll see, is that you can really get a good feel for what the baby looks like - it's quite amazing, I think, for this stage of the pregnancy.  Below, you'll see just a few of the pictures of the little peanut, who is developing just fine and getting bigger and more complete every day. 
See how the baby is sucking its thumb?



Here's an arm coming across the baby's face....


Baby has its arms crossed!

The last couple of shots are regular ultrasound, which was also taken that day.....


Taken from above - see the head and a hand, I think.....

Katie will be planning a baby shower for her sister that will take place in Holland, probably in August, so hope all of you can come!

Time for another family breakfast soon, huh?  (Bren, that place you went to in Grand Haven would be great - wish it was a bit closer.  I think Dave & Lynne Hall go there every time they head up north; I know they love it....)

How about we go sometime after Tulip Time - I'll send everybody an email with a suggested date or two.....

3 comments:

Rachel Nykerk said...

Awesome pictures ! I have not seen the 3 D ultrasound, its amazing. Shower in august will be fun.

Jenny said...

I love ultrasound pictures. That's fun that she got a 3-D one even...I've never had that done. From the pictures, I say the baby looks like Rachel and is a girl :) (I am almost always wrong on these things) Does Rachel have any feelings yet?

على محمود said...










شركة دار الامل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل